February 12, 2023
Show Up Everyday
Consistency brings results. Show up and do the work everyday.
It might not feel like progress, but there is progress. The daily improvements may be small, but they're compounding. Usually invisible, but impactful.
And then, suddenly, you see it. After weeks or months or years.
- You feel the muscles you've built in your daily strenuous exercise.
- You can do the split or the arm balancing pose you've been working for weeks. And surprise: you can easily hold the pose for 10 seconds.
- You realize you write faster and clearer because you've been doing it everyday. What used to take you 60 minutes can now be done in 20.
- You notice how much your network has grown because you always engage with your community.
- The daily meditations and reflections have made you calmer and more in tune with your mental, physical, and emotional health.
It's a slow process, but it will get you there, 100% of the time.